Thursday

Happy New Year



Happy New Year!!
I know, I know its day 3 of the new year and I am just NOW posting this...did you really expect any less!

I would love to update you on everything that has happened over this glorious season that some like to call a Holiday but I think there are bigger fish to fry. 

I did however manage to clean up the crime scene from Christmas. It's like it never happened and that's the story I am sticking to.

I did manage to make a list of areas of improvement that I will abandon before the Superbowl! You want to hear it? Well here it goes....

Spend more time with kids, dog and self
Write more
Spend less
Give more
Care wiser
forgive more
expect less
surrender all
forget none
listen better
hear more
 try harder
love unconditional
say less
forget Facebook
live now
save long term

Happy New Year everyone! Here's to the best year yet!

No comments: