Tuesday

Week 1 ~ DONE

Well I made it through week 1 of my new diet "lifestyle change"! Because we all need lists in our lives, here is a list of things that impressed me about myself this past week:
  • I didn't kill anyone although I did needlessly yell at about both my kids & husband for reasons that really should not be reasons!
  • It has been a whole week without my life line ~~ Dr. Pepper and well frankly I am still alive just not awake most days!
  • I have seriously cut back on sugar and don't miss it one little bit.
  • I have eaten more vegetables this week than I ate all last month (3 heads of lettuce consumed by me and me alone, thank you very much).
  • I have exercised regularly and now my body is really starting to like it, which confuses me?!? Really body you enjoy sweating it out until all your muscles ache, really?!? Because I could have sworn you were the same body that LOVED lounging on the couch~just sayin!
  • I have cooked 3 meals a day for the last week without eating out ONCE?!? I had no idea that I was related to Betty F*ing Crocker!
I would give you some elaborate breakdown of what my weight has done this week BUT...I haven't weighted myself and I don't plan to for at least 2-3 more weeks. Truthfully it is not about the weight, I just want to be able to live a normal life without medication and without huffing and puffing everywhere I go. This Big Bad Wolf doesn't want to chase piggies anymore, I would rather kiss a frog and marry my prince.....wait I already did!! Now I just want to enjoy it!!!

No comments: