Wednesday

First Time for Everything

Yesterday was truly a wonderful day!! After acing my entrance exams to the nursing program, we went to the fair. It was such a beautiful day, not too hot and not a cloud in the sky. It was little sister's first time at the fair but Little Bell had been before. She was not tall enough to really ride anything super fun but this year she got to ride the tilt-a-whirl twice and her very first ROLLER COASTER!! She is addicted just like her mom! I tried really hard to get a picture but just got blurs. It is OK because I will never forget what I saw. As they were coming down the first steep drop, just like her mom, she buried her head in her dad's arm and held tight! I really don't know if she even opened her eyes again. Guess what her first words were after they got off....Let's go again!!!

I am truly blessed and thankful for days like these, they make the rest of the stressful, emotional, long days worth it.

No comments: