Tuesday

I'm Baaccckkk!!!!

Hello World
I hope you didn't miss me too much!! I did not fall of the face of the Earth, although I have had a couple of moments where I sure wish I could. Like everyone else in this bloggy world, I have been super busy!

I took my next course in nursing to help move myself up the ladder just a little bit. I decided to home school my first grader, still don't know if that was a good idea yet. I started applying to nursing schools and updated all of my shots. I managed to throw one heck of an awesome birthday party for my 7 year old with a super surprise of horse riding lessons! I managed to piss my in-laws off and they still are not talking to us 4 months later (email if you need a good idea to get rid of your in-laws for a couple of months). I still have not lost any weight though!!

I hope to get back in the swing of things and started contributing my two cents to world on a regular basis again!! I know you all have been jonesing for me, so your dreams are coming true! I'M BACK!!

Here's picture of my 7 year old having her dream for 5 years coming true, riding a horse!!

No comments: