Sunday

Getting to Know You...

Getting to know YOU

Hosted by Mannland5

The Q's..


1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for?
I don't know why this is such a hard question....ummm...I guess hottest! It is sooo hot here today. We will be reaching actual temperatures around 105 and humid! I feel titty sweat coming already and its not even noon!

2. What is your shoe style?
Shoe style sadly is flip flops for warm weather and Uggs for cold! Easy, like me, hahaha!

3 Does your car reflect your personality?
Nooooo! I drive a Camry, not by choice. I really see myself as a VW kind of gal! On the outside its sleek and contemporary, on the inside a race car!!


4. If you could take over someones body for a day..whose would you choose?
I would choose Jennifer Aniston. I love her. She has a great body, and I think beautiful!


5. Love or be loved?
Be Loved!!! We always want what we can't have, right?

6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose?
A big juicy steak and potato. Maybe chocolate cake for dessert!

7. Have you been on vacation this Summer, if so where?
We decided this year instead of going just going to one place, we made lots of little visits in neighboring cities. The rules were, we had to go at least 1 hour out of town! We have been to 3 different lakes, 4 museums, 2 zoos and 1 water park. It was lots of fun and didn't realize how much we had right around us!

8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure?
Dr. Pepper and peanut butter cups!!

Now that you have seen more of me than you wanted to, answer the questions and link up with MannLand5!! Have a great Sunday!!


1 comment:

Gypsy Heart said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

We agree on Jennifer! :-) Thanks so much for stopping by...I appreciate it.

Hope your week is happy & blessed!
Pat